Monday 25 July 2011

Catching Butterflies

Good evening, I've been busy making a card for this weeks LOTV Challenge - Fun and Games.  This cute little bear looks like he's having fun and games catching butterflies.  I've used a LOTV die cut square and some papers printed from one of my Bearly Mine CD's.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I layered the topper onto a doily that has been sitting in my stash pile for ages and cut a little tag from a smaller die cut square.  The bows are seam binding from WOC as are the flowers, finally I added a charm that has also been hiding in my stash pile for a while.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.


Image:  LOTV Die Cut Square
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs Designer Extreme CD
Embellishments:  WOC - seam binding and flower, doily and charm from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons - Furry Friends
Crafty Creations - Seeing Double - two images and two bows
Papertake Weekly - Getting Cute
Allsorts - Free n Easy
Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics

Thank you for looking today, any comments will be very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

8 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, I love the shabby feel. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Aww this is gorgeous Pauline! I love the colours you've used!

Thanks for entering our challenge at CFAS this week! :)
Lizy x

Lena Katrine said...

A great creation in beautiful colours! Thanks for playing along at Lili of the Valley this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love the double bows/images! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
smiles,Deena

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Pauline, such a sweet image too. Hugs, Claire x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Pauline - the backing paper is beautiful.

Edna x

Linda Simpson said...

This is lovely, I love butterflies and the way you have composed this creation is simply beautiful. :)

Jan said...

Stunning card, Pauline. I love it. Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan