Friday 5 August 2011

Crafting for all Seasons DT Call

This post is to display three of my cards for the DT call being held over at Crafting for all Seasons.  It wasn't easy to pick three but eventually I chose these:





I have been card making for about 20 months now and am certainly enthusiastic,  all my spare time is spent crafting.  My first love was CD crafting, decoupage in particular, until I discovered blogging and challenges, this introduced me to rubber stamps and digital stamps.  I love all aspects of crafting, enter various challenges and am a member of several craft forums.  I've had a blog for the past four months and usually post about 4 or 5 times per week.  Please take a look at the other cards on my blog.

I often enter the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge, I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of your Top 3 in Challenge 5 and would love to be part of your Design Team.

Thank you for looking.

Pauline
x

4 comments:

Carol said...

Three good choices Pauline, good luck with the call. Carol x

Claire said...

Three gorgeous choices too Pauline. Good luck. Hugs, Claire x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow you have been busy. All cards are gorgeous.
Diane :-) xx

Rene Sharp said...

Lovely cards Pauline! :)