Friday 12 August 2011

Crafting for all Seasons DT

Do you remember last week I applied to be a member of the Crafting for all Seasons DT Team, well guess what, I was lucky enough to be chosen.  How good is that, I can't wait to get started, my first card will be for Challenge 8 on August 24th.
 
 
Crafting For All Seasons has a fab challenge running at the moment - the theme is 'Tags' and the sponsor is...


Why don't you pop over and have a look at the gorgeous DT inspiration and give the challenge a go.

Hopefully I'll be back later with a card, I'm waiting for the boys to get home, they've been away for a few days and they took my camera with them.

See you soon.

Pauline
x

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations it is fab news. I hope you enjoy being part of the DT.

Linda :)

http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

Rosietoes said...

Many congratulations Pauline. You are on a roll. :)

Look forward to seeing your creations.

Edna x

Carol said...

Well done and welcome to the team Pauline, I'm sure you'll love it and fit in well. Looking forward to "working with you". Carol x