Saturday 20 August 2011

Have Fun

Good evening, I hope you're all having a good weekend.  This is a card I've made for the Simon Says Stamp challenge, the theme is Food and Drink.



I've used one of my favourite House Mouse Stamps 'Ice Cream' from the Birthdays collection by Joanna Sheen and coloured it with a combination of ProMarkers and  Spectrum Noir pens,   I kept things quite simple, the base card stock is Core'dinations and I distressed the edges, the papers are First Edition 'Bird Song' and I just added a stamped sentiment and die cut flower topped with a button to finish.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card.


Image:  Joanna Sheen House Mouse - Ice Cream
Papers:  First Edition - Bird Song 
Tools:  Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three and Marianne Creatables Flower
Embellishments: button and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Food and Drink
The Shabby Tea Room - Polka Dots

Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog  and have a go at this weeks challenge, you never know you might win a lovely prize.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

8 comments:

Jan said...

Love your card Pauline. I seem to be collecting First Edition paper books! Love those Meeces & your shading. xx Jan

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awe I love the House Mouse stamps. Also Love the colours and decorated on the inside....BEAUTIFUL!!!
Diane :-) xx

Carol said...

Super card Pauline, love the colours. Carol x

Claire said...

This is adorable Pauline - lovely papers, great image which is beautifully coloured. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Rosietoes said...

Fab, fab, fab card Pauline. Did I say Fab! I love it.

Edna x

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card and the colours are beautiful. :)

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, I just love house mouse!

Becca Fabozzi said...

TOO cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our food and drink challenge.