Tuesday 23 August 2011

Let it Snow

Good evening all, I thought it was about time I started to make a few Christmas cards.  I decided to do some decoupage for a change so I got my Popcorn Christmas set out.


The backing paper is from the Adorables Christmas CD so it's a bit of a Crafter's Companion card.  I've added glitter to some die cut snowflakes, the bear's hats and also around the outside of the sentiment.  Full details of everything I have used are detailed below.

The inside of my card is decorated to complement the front.



Image: Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear Xmas Decoupage Kit
Papers: Crafter's Companion Adorables CD
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Square and Create-A-Flake Three, X-Cut Corner Punch
Embellishments:  glitter and ribbon from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion Challenge 15 - Glitter and Glitz
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dies to DIE for !!!!
Clear it out Challenge Blog - Glitter it!!
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 80 - Christmas in August
Christmas Crafting Challenge 2 - Cute Christmas

There is a great sketch challenge going on over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog why don't you pop over and have a go at this weeks challenge, you never know you might win a lovely prize.

Thank you for looking today, any comments will be very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

such a beautiful card, love it!
Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, reminds me I have the Popcorn Christmas CD largely unused! Carol x

Miria said...

Hi. Pauline. Thank you for your lovely comments when I was away. Your card is so lovely, I love the découpage and the inner decoration. Hugs, Miria

Catherine said...

Lovely Christmas card...

Claire said...

This is a really cute card hun - you'll soon be catching up with me LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Oh this is SO gorgeous Pauliine! An adorable image and coloured beautifully. Love the glitter on their hats and the lovely snow scene and love the way you've decoupaged - the twigs look so real! Fab card!
Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

A Gorgeous card! Both inside and out. LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Anne-Marie said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, I'll have to get going on my Christmas Cards!!!

Anne-Marie x x

Rosietoes said...

Super Christmas card Pauline. Lovely image and the papers are great too.

Edna x

Arline said...

This is gorgeous and so very cute! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge this month!xx

darcy48 said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the papers used. Arlinex

Andrea said...

This is really pretty Pauline. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)