Thursday 18 August 2011

So Sweet

Hi everyone, it's Thursday again and that means a new Willow Sketchie challenge,.  This week it's Lisa's turn and this is her first time to host the challenge.  This week we've all used the Missy image and Lisa added a recipe -

Add some shimmer/sparkle
Add something floral
Use something yellow

Here is my card



and this is Lisa's sketch



I've rotated the sketch and coloured Missy using ProMarkers (available from the Willow Designs Shop).  I've added glitter to her necklace and a couple of gems to the tag for the shimmer/sparkle, used floral backing paper and added two small flowers for the floral element and as you can see there is loads of yellow.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.



Image:  Willow Designs - Missy
Papers: Fancy Pants - Beach Babe
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Squares, CREAlies Label
Embellishments:  ribbon, flowers and gems from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 13 - Your Weakest Link (mine is pens, I can't resist I've got them all)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog and see what the other DT members have created.  Do have a go at this weeks challenge, you never know you might win a lovely prize.  Also pop over to the Willow Designs Shop and take a browse through the fabulous digi stamps, stock up on your Promarkers and check out the new Tilda Fabric panels, everything is FREE P&P.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

9 comments:

georgina said...

What a lovely card, a lot of work and thinking has obviously gone into it and worth every minute, thanks for sharing here at TioT, luv Georginax

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, love the colours and the gingham paper sets it off a treat. Hugs, Claire x

Clairebears said...

Pauline this is soo lovely :0)
I love the colurs too. Thanks for my birthday card :0)
Cxxx

Leslie Hanna said...

What a cute card, and I love how you decorate the inside, too! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love the colours you have used for this card and ohhhh like the inside too. Love Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love those Fancy Pants papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

What a beauty! So happy you've joined us at The Crafty Pad this week.:)

Hugs,

Maggie
x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and I love the colours too :)

Crystal said...

So cute & I love the way you decorated the inside too. That image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our "weakest link" challenge over at SOS :)