Friday 19 August 2011

Thank you ...

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you've had a good week and are ready for the weekend.

This is a card that I've made for the Lilli of the Valley Challenge which runs until 31st August and the theme is 'Thank you'.


I've used the lovely LOTV stamp 'Teddy Flower' and coloured him with a combination of ProMarkers and  Spectrum Noir pens, I also followed the sketch over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge.  The papers are from my favourite Bearly Mine CD and I stamped out some extra flowers and coloured them in for matching embellishments.  The Tag is cut down from the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three and stamped with a LOTV sentiment.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.


Image:  LOTV Teddy Flower
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs Designer Extreme CD 
Tools:  Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three and Die-namics Butterfly Die
Embellishments: buttons, gems and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Sketch (I've rotated it)
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (I chose FREE, Buttons and Gems)
Creative Card Crew - Hand made flowers

Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog  and have a go at this weeks challenge, you never know you might win a lovely prize.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

21 comments:

Jan said...

Fab card Pauline, image is gorgeous xx Jan

Bianca said...

Paulin your card is absolutly adoreable! Not just outside but also inside perfect! xx Bianca

Catherine said...

Great card Pauline...

Faye said...

This is a really cute card. I love the striking colour combo and the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in the birthday fun at Cupcake this week. x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, love the warm autumn tones. Hugs, Claire x

Louise said...

Fabulous card, awesome layout and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Louise

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. Love those colours.

Edna x

Fleur said...

Fab card Pauline, those butterflies are gorgeous.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Just love this card, so love the way you used the flowers for the image to embellish too! Thanks for playing along this week with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Thank you Challenge
hugs Samantha

ps.... don't forget to vote @ Top Tip Tuesday to help us choose the birthday bash theme!! Xx

Flutterby Trina said...

Your colouring is FAB! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday with our 'Thank You' challenge!

If you haven't voted already please pop to the TTT blog and vote on what you would like the theme to be fore our 1st birthday!

Good luck xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Great card and I love the extra flowers that you have used from the image. Hugs Sarahxx

cebelica said...

Oh, this is so pretty. I really like this image and sunflowers are my favourite flowers. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

Bettina L. said...

This is just so gorgeous. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Bettina

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great card - lovely colour combo. Thanks for playing this week at Cupcake! x

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely fantastic card! That little image is sooo adorable. :) I don't know if it's supposed to make me think of fall, but it does and I LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Thank You" challenge.
Good luck to you...
Lisa xx

Elaine Stark said...

this is lovely, love all the flowers and the cute teddy. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Brodders said...

Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

Caroljenks said...

Pauline another gorgeous creation from you again this week :)

I just love that image, and your colouring...wow!

Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday and don't forget if you have a tip to share you could win another prize! Just add 'TIP' after your name when you link.

Carol x

Unknown said...

WOW .. really pretty card. Insanely wonderful colors and wonderful details. Thank you for playing with us this week PTWC.
Hugs Marika August GDT

Unknown said...

what a pretty card.. I love the image!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

Berry said...

Such a sweetie thanks so much for sharing at creative card crew hugs Rebekah xx