Thursday 2 February 2012

Sitting Pretty

I just can't believe how quickly Thursday seems to come around each week, there are two good things about Thursdays, it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge and it's nearly the weekend!


This week it's Lisa's turn to host and provide the sketch and here it is:




It's another great sketch with lots of possibilities, just don't forget to make sure that we can still recognise the original sketch.

This is the card that I have made:


The Design Team have all used the new Polly Pickleberry CD and surprise, surprise, I've chosen my favourite decoupage again.  Both the image and the papers are from the CD.  I cut out the image and sentiment using my new Spellbinders Large Labels die, I just love this shape for images, the little butterfly wouldn't quite fit so I cut it out separately and layered it up.  I then mounted everything onto some purple card stock that has been languishing in my stash pile.  The border was cut using a Martha Stewart punch and the leaves are Punch Bunch.  The flowers, ribbon, and lace were all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Challenge 131 - Flower Frenzy
Secret Crafter Challenge 170 - Ribbons
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 103 - It's All About Girls
CES Challenge 70 - Check it out!
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge 191 - Use Ribbon
Crazy 4 Challenges 121 - Layer it on
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
The Crazy Challenge 104 - Flowers

The prize this week is a voucher to spend in the Willow Designs Shop, so pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, have a look at the DT members gorgeous cards and have a go.  You have until 20:00 on Wednesday 8th February to get your entries in.


Oh! I nearly forgot, we're having a DT call over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, so if you fancy joining us drop Sharon an email.



Thank you for looking today, please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you think.

Pauline
x

21 comments:

Buladi said...

So fantastic card.Everything is wonderful. You used beautiful colors on this card.

Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card Printing

Seafield Jo said...

A gorgeous, gorgeous card Pauline, I love it. Jo xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I really must print out some of the Decoupage as I love seeing your cards each week. It looks great, Love HAzelxox

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Pauline xx Jan

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the dimension to her dress, looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, love how you've used the sketch. Carol x

Victoria said...

This is gorgeous! I love the soft blue tones you've used and her decoupaged dress is stunning!

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

really pretty card and I love the dimension you have acheived. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw this is such a pretty card Pauline, I love lilac. The image is so cute and I love your choice of papers too. Hugs Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Anne-Marie said...

I love your card it's wonderful. The colours are so lovely. I really like your flowers.

Anne-Marie x x

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the soft colours and the decoupaged image is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

kelly ledder said...

I love what you have created this week Pauline, again you have inspired me to have a go at something a little different. x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Pauline!! She is so cute sat on the wall and love how you've decoupaged - it looks 3D. Everything about this card is perfect - I love the layout, papers and delish embellies. It's a real stunner!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

kreativebastelideen said...

a lovely card, very nice.
thanks for joining us this week on the crazy challenge

Maire Gamber said...

your card is just adorable! I love it and have signed to be a follower. I love your blogs!
Hugs,
marie

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at CES!! Hope to see you again.xx Jenny xx

Unknown said...

Your card is just gorgeous!! I LOVE the image, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. I'm a new follower. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.Love the dimension and pretty flowers.
Lisa x