Wednesday 24 December 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014

Debby is hosting her 'My Favourite Five Christmas Cards' challenge again this year and I couldn't resist taking part - it's always fun to look back through all of this years Christmas cards.


Join me on Christmas Eve

This is my selection:


This one is from the Ooh La La Creations Christmas Presence CD, I love the images on this CD.



A little Pink Gem Cutie, such an adorable image.



Well, there had to be a House-Mouse among my favourites.



A CAS design using Bearly Mine Designs papers.



More adorable mice, this time from Di's Digi Designs.

There could have been so many more, but I tried to be good and stick to five.  I look forward to browsing everyone else's favourite five Christmas cards so make sure you join the fun and add your post to the Linky over on Debby's blog.

I would just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year, I know that Christmas is going to be difficult for some of my blog buddies, please know that you will be in my thoughts.

Take care.

Pauline
x

25 comments:

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas dearie. Sorry for my lack of comments. Love your selection of 5 cards. All gorgeous in their own right. Have fun. Hugs hugs x

Lauren Hatwell said...

I love ALL your cards so I have no idea how you managed to pick out just five. Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas and New Year.

Lx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Pauline
Great choice of your cards... All fabulous...
Merry Christmas
Sylvie xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I can see why these are your favourites! They are beautiful! Wishing you Merry Christmas!

joy said...

beautiful cards, Pauline! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Pauline this is a beautiful series of Christmas cards really showcasing your awesome creativity. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Radhika said...

Lovely cards in single post..love all these cards and my fav too :) Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.. :)

Janette van Otterlo said...

Great collection.
Grtz Janette

Melodie said...

I love all your beautiful cards, not just your five favorite.
Hugs
Melodie

Dorte said...

Love your little top five, Pauline.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
hugs Dorte

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards Pauline

Merry Christmas
Gr Karin

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

All BEAUTIFUL cards Pauline - I love them all!

Merry Christmas to you - and a very happy 2015 ♥

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant cards and love this style and colours used. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and may it grow in the new coming year..xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Hallo liebe Pauline,
alle eine Karten gefallen mir sehr gut,wünsche dir noch einen schönen 2. Feiertag und ganz liebe Grüße von Ulrike

Pia S said...

A lovely selection of card, Pauline! A great mix of sweet and elegant!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Carol said...

Love your selection Pauline, don't think I could have narrowed yours down to just five!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous selection of cards Pauline I love each and every one of them
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection and love them all
carol x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection Pauline, love them all...I too picked my card using Di's adorable Holly Mice image.
Wendy xx

Sammy said...

Oh wow Pauline, these are incredible. Fabulous choices all. x

Debs said...

Gorgeous selection of Festive Makes Pauline - love them all - but not sure how you managed to narrow it down to 5 as all your makes are equally gorgeous.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a Happy Healthy New Year.
Debs xx

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards Pauline..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! You've made so many wonderful Christmas cards and this is a brilliant selection. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Rebecca.
x

nwilliams6 said...

All of them are precious! Hugz